Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Real Housewives Of New Jersey



New comer Kathy claims
shes the "peace maker"
Do you agree?
 Ok so this week the kitty cats came back out to play! The housewives of Jersey outdid themselves this week! They were in rare form and seriously showed their Jersey this week!

As you all know I hate reality TV but I do not know what it is about these ladies that I just love!

The Fabulous girls of Jersey
Theresa,Caroline,Jaqueline

I cannot say that I miss Daniel and all her drama...however I do miss the fun friction between her and the other housewives! The back stabbing,hate mails sent and my personal favorite the mob references throughout the show!! HA..larious!!! Seriously you cant write this stuff any better! This week Theresa's sister in law joined the cast. Can I just say HELLO TROUBLEMAKER!! First of all is it me or does she say "Jesus" (and biblically means it) every five minutes? Are we supposed to believe this housewife is a good God baring girl? Are we supposed to believe she only wants peace for her husband and his sister? Um yeah not so much! She blames Theresa's husband Joe for the relationship issues between her husband and Theresa and her husband and her and her husband and his father. Are you getting the picture here? am I the only one who sees the operative word here is her husband. Hes a real Italian mans man full equipped with a huge ego, slicked back hair,tan toned and a BIG anger management issue. Its going to be a good season I can feel it! She is caddy caddy caddy..MEOW!!! But comes across with the sweet as pie (What did I do wrong?) tone in her voice! All the while plotting the fights amongst the family members she doesn't like Theresa,Theresa,Theresa! She came out smelling like a rose this week after she triggered her alcohol infested husband(also Joe) to lash out at his sister ( Theresa) ( big surprise there)! Anyway the 90 minute premier ended on a high note when Joe (our new kitty cats husband) and Joe ( Theresa's husband) brawled on the floor during a child's christening party and it was FABULOUS!!! Class at its most high!! ..Go Jersey Wives Go! ..they are some classy kitties!.Cant wait to tune in next week. Sunday nights are beginning to become very entertaining!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a question you want to ask me privately please feel free to email me at 1goodadviceguru@gmail.com