Thursday, June 16, 2011

ADVICE FOR A FRIEND WITH A BROKEN HEART

We all have heard it a thousand times...Tis better to have Loved and lost then to have never loved at all.
Words so easily said .. and yet so hard to believe. My dear friend whose heart is breaking I can only tell you that time heals all wounds and eventually you will feel better about this broken heart and you truly will learn to love again.
A broken heart or an ended romance can somehow feel like a fate worse then losing a loved one to death. I realize that the hurt seems to be hard right now and feels like it may never pass. Know that at once in every ones lives they have been there too. Be comforted by the knowledge that you are not alone we have all felt a hurt of a broken heart. The best part is that after time passed we all picked ourselves up and decided to make another attempt to find love again. Trust me my friend it is why we live. You feel hurt now but you will again feel the special childlike innocent carefree happy go lucky I'm on top of the world feeling that new love brings to us all.
After a break up the heart needs a little time to heal. It may hurt for a while but you cannot give up and assume this was your only chance to find love. This temporary set back only means that you are destined to find someone even more wonderful and special and perfectly suited to become your other half. Look at it this way my broken hearted friend. When you fell in love for the first time you felt the most alive and happiest you ever felt in your life. When the romance ended you felt broken and hurt. But, When you seek out again and find a lover more suitable for you then even the one you just lost, think how absolutely amazing and fantastic this new love will feel. Trust me when I tell you the saying is so very true. When it is real, you will know it and when you find it you will look back and laugh and feel silly that you even felt hurt at all. True love will find you.  Never give up on that because there is a perfect someone out there for everyone. Trust me your perfect mate is right now looking high and low to find a lover like you. Your mom was spot on, there are plenty of fish in the ocean.You just have to swim through the ocean a little before you come out with the perfect match. Good luck my friend. Promise never to give up on looking for love and promise you will let me know when you find it. I just know you will!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a question you want to ask me privately please feel free to email me at 1goodadviceguru@gmail.com